

I might be able to justify buying the second one next month. I mean, I could wear it with my skinny jeans and a cardigan once the weather over there isn't a freezing 20 degrees, right? I really wish I could go on a clothes/shoes shopping spree right now. I am doing pretty well on replacing things at a slow and steady pace, but sometimes I feel pretty impatient. Instead of walking out of a store with one pair of jeans, I want to have like five bag-fuls of clothes in my hands. Patience... Patience is a virtue. It is really teaching me to prioritize, which I am terrible at. I am a terribly impatient perfectionist (say that five times fast and let it sink in). I want it all now and I want it all to my standards, whatever they may be. This causes many an expectation to be broken. Patience... Patience and Contentment... And window shopping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment