October 06, 2010

Always. Sometimes. Never.

I always...
put up my shopping cart.
like to put clean sheets on our bed.
love to smack my gum.
drink a Dr. Pepper for breakfast at work.
love Thanksgiving of all the holidays the most.
dream of having perfect skin.
wish I had a special talent, like singing or playing the piano.

I sometimes...
feel bad for not recycling.
wish I could go back to my college days. But with Nathan in my life.
worry that I will never teach.
like taking/being in pictures.
remember how thankful I should be for what God has given me and who He has made me.
shock myself (and others) with some of my "blonde" moments.
workout and eat healthy.

I never...
like taking out the trash.
dread going to the dentist.
regret any of my major life decisions.
feel like I look my age.
turn down a chance to go shopping.
want to go skydiving.
miss an opportunity to procrastinate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment