So I caved and am watching The Bachelorette. I have vowed, however, to not get as sucked in as I did with The Bachelor. So far, so good. There have definitely been some weirdos this time. And I have a few favorites. Kirk, Chris L. and Roberto. Kirk is at the top--he is just so smooth, but not in a creepy way. {Just to make this completely clear: None of them come to close to trumping my man. Love ya, babe!} They are traveling around the world this time and one of the stops was Iceland. Even though I am sure it is SO cold, it looks like a cool place to visit. I came home telling Nathan that I might want to add Iceland to our travel list!
By the way, have you seen all the tabloids? Jake and Vienna broke up. So sad, but everyone knew it was coming.
June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment