
"Let marriage be held in honor among all..." -Hebrews 13:4
Today is the first anniversary of our wedding. Oh, how I love that day! I often wish we could revisit it. It was such an important day, but it flew by oh so fast. As did this past year. It's hard to see myself as married sometimes. Mostly I just think of Nathan and I as simply together. It's overwhelming to think of how much I and my life have changed in the last year, all because of being married to Nathan. And more so to think back to how different things were two years ago, when I was still living in Abilene, Nathan was in OTS, and we had been dating a few months. I am so grateful for my husband and for the gift God gave us in marriage. Too many people give marriage a bad name. It is hard, but it is so worth it. I am anxious to see where we will be after five years of marriage. That is short when compared to people who have been married 30 years, like our parents. But it seems so far away to us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment